Okay, so I'm totally ripping this off of an email that The Saint sent to me. I love these little email things that tell you about your friends. So, here it is:
01. High heels or boots? Boots, cute ones, with heels
02. What time did you get up this morning? Uh, 7:30am
03. Diamonds or Pearls? Diamonds, pearls never did it for me
04. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Hangover, I love stupid/raunchy humor
05. What is your favorite TV show? Right now it would be House, and has been for a while
06. What do you usually have for breakfast? Quaker Old Fashioned Oats with a tsp of honey
07. What is your middle name? Jean...I know right? I'm half Mexican and my name is very 'farmer'
08. What food do you dislike? Hard one, there aren't many I dislike...I'll say liver (bleech!)
09. What is your favorite CD? Oh jeez, uh...Sheryl Crow, self named album
10. What characteristic do you despise? Self righteousness
11. Favorite clothing? Jeans (ratty old ones) and a sweatshirt
12. Anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? St. John still has my heart, but I'd be willing to find another beachy city...perhaps in Europe
13. Are you an organized person? If you saw my desk you'd think not, however...very organized in my head and thoughts
14. Where would you retire to? Oooh, tough one. Probably San Diego
15. What was your most recent memorable birthday? My 35th last year, Trainer threw me a party!
16. What are you going to do when you finish this? Continue working until we leave for our company Holiday party that is being thrown downtown! WOOHOO!
17. Furthest place you are sending this? Well, since this will travel via blog who knows?
18. When is your birthday? August 28...so far away....
19. Are you a morning person or a night person? I'm actually a DAY person, but if I had to choose between the two it would be night. Mornings and I do not get along.
20. What is your shoe size? 8 to 8 1/2
21. Do you own any animals? Uh, I believe they own me. Yes, two Akita pups
22. Any news you'd like to share? Well my Hoe is coming to visit starting next Sunday!!! (She is the start of my blog for tomorrow)
23. What did you want to be when you were little? A concert pianist
24. What is a day on the calendar that you are looking forward to? December 19th when Hoe gets here!!!
25. Do you wish upon stars? Yep, and I make a wish any time I see the clock hit 5:55
26. If you were a crayon what color would you be? Burnt Orange (and it has nothing to do with UT, this would be my standard answer going back years and years!)
27. How is the weather right now? Fricken COLD!
28. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Smiley at work
29. Favorite soft drink? I really don't like soda, but if I had to choose I would say Dr. P
30. Favorite restaurant? Ooh, hard one...right now it would be the Flying Saucer, although more of a bar than restaurant.
31. Hair color? Plain ol' brown, and I dye it on occasion to be a darker brown
32. What was your favorite toy as a child? Probably my piano or my books, I know, not really toys, but I didn't have much in the way of traditional toys.
33. Summer or winter? Winter I think, really it would be Fall...but that's not a choice
34. Chocolate or vanilla? Swirl (me too Sexy Hippy!)
35. Coffee or tea? Hands down COFFEE - bring on the JAVA
36. Boy, do I wish I was still... Hmmm, wish I was still at home reading my book and not having to "work"
37. When was the last time you cried? Uh, probably when I was PMSing and a cotton commercial aired
38. What is under your bed? My winter running/cycling clothes
39. What did you do last night? Worked until 7, came home and made rolled tacos and started on our financial packet. Fun. Fun.
40. What are you afraid of? Failing
41. Salty or sweet? Mixed, one after the other!
42. Best quality you have? Listening and being open
43. How many years at your current job? 3 1/2 (feels like 21 as in dog years!)
44. Favorite day of the week? Thursday!
45. Do you like finding these things out from your friends? Of course!