Monday, November 3, 2008

Monday Madness

Why are Mondays so...."ugh"? Yesterday I rode my bike 15 miles, came home and ate lunch, prepped for my amazing home made Mac n' Cheese and read a book. Read the whole thing. Meanwhile Trainer did yard work....lots of it....and I didn't help. I felt semi-guilty so I vacuumed the carpets downstairs...and then went upstairs to read some more of my book. After all, if I wasn't watching him I could ignore the guilt.

When I was riding I had TONS of ideas for blogging. Of course once I get off the bike all I'm thinking about is a shower. Now I'm blank. NO ideas. Darn it...

I'm trying to lose 5 pounds by December 12th...I think that is when it is...I'm joining a bloggy friend on her journey. I'm a stow-away on her weight loss train. :) I need a plan, and one that doesn't involve a gym since I can't afford a membership right now. So...give me ideas people. How to lose 5 pounds in 7 weeks. Ready...set...go!

7 comments:

fattygetsfit said...

YAAAAY!! Do it do it do it.

All aboard!

Let's keep each other in check these next few weeks. I continued with my plan by making 12/12/08 the background on my cell phone and everytime I open it to call, I have the date looming over me.

Anonymous said...

What happens on the 12th?

The Sports Mama said...

Um...

I got nothin'.

Sadly, the only way I could lose 10 pounds, and do it in less than, oh... a decade, would be to cut my hair and wander the earth naked with absolutely no accessories.

However, I'm totally supportive of your efforts! :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, tell us what happens on the 12th please. :-)

Shanna May said...

Why, it's Sexy Hippy's anniversary of course!! Ha, ha! Don't you all go lookin' crazy-hot on 12/12 to turn my hubby's head when that day should be all about me, me, ME! Or, maybe I'll also lose my last 5 baby-fat pounds. Hmmmmmm...

fattygetsfit said...

i gained .6 this week
but last night i ate a bug pasta dinner with wine. i'm still trying for 5 by 12/12/08 anyways and it's good to know i have a buddy with the same goal to keep me honest and not give up

Anonymous said...

Note to self: Never take a shower when I'm thinking about a blog post or I will accidentally wash it off