Monday, June 7, 2010

Just a quickie

You know how I love those! Tee-hee-hee!

Kidding aside, I had a great weekend of training. It was rough adjusting to the heat and humidity, but overall not too bad! Got in two swims, a 35 mile bike ride with the team, an hour of core/strength and a not-so-successful-but-rolling-with-it run!

Stomach issues...well, we're still having some. However I'm willing myself to be completely healed by Friday when I go back to get my blood checked. :) Think it will work? I see my nutritionist on Monday the 14th so this week I'm documenting what I'm eating (again) and taking notes on what is less than pleasing to the tummy. Hopefully with her help I'll be able to get my 'issues' under control and have a good performance plan for the rest of my season! Easy Breezy (beautiful...always want to add that...)

I'll chat at you later!!

2 comments:

TisforTonya said...

had some tummy issues of my own yesterday - only I don't even need to think hard about what caused them. Fat. Can't tolerate eating too much of it or my gall bladder hates me. Ugh... apparently I'm a skinny girl trapped in my slightly chunky body?

Hope yours are quickly resolved :)

fattygetsfit said...

read your account on the stomach issues. i hope they figure out whats wrong and i hope you get better soon!