Sunday, March 22, 2009

A short one

Just a note to let you all know, again, that I very much dislike riding in the wind!!! Mid-west Girl and I went 21 miles in 20-30 mph wind, head wind the entire way back. Although, it does remind you that you are alive and that Mother Nature still kicks everyone's ass.

Also, I made a kick ass dinner. A seafood penne pasta recipe that I got out of Men's Health. It had shrimp, spinach (fresh), walnuts (toasted), tomato, obviously penne pasta (whole wheat), pesto and Gorgonzola. Oh my goodness...tasty, fast and great color combo. Let me know if you want the recipe. Umm-umm good! This is my third new recipe of the weekend. Rockin!

2 comments:

The Sports Mama said...

So we both know I am not a huge fan of cooking things myself, right?

BUT....

I LOVE Men's Health recipes! Coach makes them often, and they are yummy!

Shanna May said...

Gimmee the recipe, damnit! BTW, glad you're blogging regularly again. I was missing you.