Friday, May 1, 2009

A short one

It is Friday...thank goodness!! And I did something good today, I rode my bike to work. As I was riding in I was wondering why I don't do it more often. I enjoy it, it's only about 20 minutes (WITH lights) of travel time. I get "accidental" exercise (Yoga Zen Babe gave me that one). So many benefits. But the fear of being stranded some place without a vehicle stops me. How silly is that?

Went to lunch with YZB today at this fabulous little English Tea House in Round Rock. Tasty, tasty, tasty...and not a frilly tea house, a warm, cozy dark wood with mustard walls tea house. We split two sandwiches - one with warm goat cheese, roasted peppers and caramelized onions and the other with chicken, Brie, caramelized onions and a raspberry spread. OMG. So divine, I needed a moment after my first bite. Ahhhh....bliss.

I'll write more this weekend. Just thought I'd pop in. Peace out!

2 comments:

YZB said...

Ohhhhh...the sandwiches...the sandwiches....

Martalu said...

Oh my...that sounds fabulous! Good on you for riding to work. I want to get there.