Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Blogging Project - Day 13

Somewhere I'd like to move or visit

Hmmm, well...if I could move and live a comfortable life (and own a house that does not resemble a shack) I'd live in San Diego, ON the beach so I could have coffee outside every single morning. But since that is not going to happen any time soon I am content where I am living. I LOVE Austin. There is so much to do...if you say there isn't then it's your own fault for not wanting to leave your house!

And somewhere I'd like to visit...SO many places I'd like to visit. Fiji would be at the TOP of the list. Amsterdam, Ireland...well Europe in general would be cool. Although I do tend to favor the sunnier places on earth...that have white sand beaches where I can read and sleep while listening to the ocean soothe away all of my thoughts. Ahhh...wish I was in St. John right now!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Love St. Johns! My parents took me and my brother there for a family vacation when I was in high school! So fun!!