Thursday, May 5, 2011

Blogging Project - Day 15

My Favorite Tmblrs

Okay, I must be really, really old because I have no idea what Tmblr is! Okay, just looked it up, and in case anyone else is as old and uneducated (techwise) as I...here you go:

From my Google search
Web definitions
  • Tumblr is a blogging platform that allows users to post text, images, video, links, quotes, and audio to their tumblelog, a short-form blog. Users are able to "follow" other users and see their posts together on their dashboard. Users can "like" or "reblog" posts from other blogs on the site. ...

So does it just mean 'Blog'? Eh, whatever. I'm not playing on this one since I don't understand it. HAHA! How old and crotchety do I sound???
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Went to the Dr today for my shoulder that has been jacked up since November. I didn't tear anything, but the therapy is super painful. I'll have to go 2x a week for a couple of weeks to release the muscles that are pinching the tendons and ligaments in my subscap. I almost threw up when he was doing ART (Active release therapy) on it.

I'm doing the Shiner Century (100 miles) on Saturday and I'm so not as ready as I was last year. That's okay though, I will just have fun and peddle my legs off. I'll report on that Monday. :) Ta-ta for now peeps! The Austin Motel sign always cracks my juvie a** up!!


1 comment:

Shanna May said...

Good for you for rebelling against the tmblrs (WTF?!) post! Rock on, RA!!