Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Blogging Project - Day 12

This is a day late because...I had to bullet point my day...yawn! Not that I didn't want to do it, it's just not that interesting!

A day in the life of Rockin' Austin

  • Wake up at 6:30ish...
  • Trainer brings me breakfast in bed (Oatmeal supreme and coffee)
  • Leave the house at 8am (yes, I'm supposed to actually be AT work at 8)
  • BORING PART...work from 8am-1pm...at my desk answering angry people all day.
  • 1pm - Every Monday I go to the grocery store for my lunch if I can and get the weeks worth of stuff
  • 1:45 - unpack groceries and start making my ghetto-tizers for the IM meeting at night.
  • 2:15pm back to work
  • 5:30pm - leave work, get home, play with pups
  • 6:10pm - leave the house to head to Coachy Coach's house
  • 6:35pm - arrive 5 min late, set out my food, much and visit with my tri-peeps
  • 7:00pm - IM meeting (for the athletes, we're just spectating, but it was cool to hear all the info!)
  • 8:45pm - Drive ALL the way back home...it's like 10 miles or something ridiculous! (HA!)
  • 9:00pm - Arrive home, play with pups
  • 9:15pm - Take pills, wash face, brush teeth and hop into bed
  • 9:30pm - Watch silly tv to try and fall asleep
  • 10:45pm - Turn on CNN and the sleep timer and lay my head down.
Boring right? I think so. No exercise in there since I rode 86 mile on Sunday, my legs were a bit...shall we say spent and let's not get in to the coochy area. OUCH!

No comments: