Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Blogging Project - Day 2

Where I'd like to be in 10 years


Hmmm...where would I like to be in 10 years? Alive and kicking for starters. Seriously though, I'd like to be living in a much smaller house about 5-7 miles South of where I reside today. I would like to own his and hers beach bicycles that Trainer and I could ride everywhere together. Mine would have to be equipped with a basket so I could go to the grocery store. I can see us peddling to the coffee shop on Saturday afternoons or Sunday morning and to the bar at night! It's going to be great.


Job wise I really don't know. If I'm still here and growing I'd be okay with that. If I get stuck in this position for too much longer I'll have to find something else to do. I've always tossed around the idea of going back to school...for psychology...to be a therapist. But more than anything within the next 10 years I would like to take some writing classes and get these stories that I've started published. I know, it's cliche' but I want to write books and if I can get something off the ground in the next 10 years I would be very, very happy.


Also, in 10 years (more like less than 2!!) I will be debt free, with the exception of my house. I will have an emergency fund and a HUGE retirement fund started. And Trainer and I will finally go on our Trek trip to Napa.


See what I mean about getting older!! Look at all of these things I have to look forward to! Getting older, aging, letting the years go past...it's a celebration I tell ya! Bring.It.On.

3 comments:

etg said...

I hear ya! I think the future is only brighter! Glad you are blogging again...I might be inspired to get back to it, too!

Kelly said...

You would seriously be a great therapist! You have helped me so much!! :)

Shanna May said...

This post made me so happy! And I totally concur with Kelly - you would be a kick-ass therapist!!