Friday, August 22, 2008

I just want to get laid...

I'm going to start off by saying that this is a TMI post, you can take that as "Too much information" OR "This must (be) interesting."

Is that TOO much to ask?? For goddess sakes people!!! I get waxed for two reasons: 1. It's nice in the heat and humidity and 2. It's GREAT for sex. I mean, come on...that plays into 85% of the male species fantasies. And I know for sure that Trainer is in that 85%! I endure the pain, albeit a short lived pain, to look sexy, hot, feel good...and NOTHING, NADA, NOT EVEN A GLANCE. Last night I went to bed frustrated and today I get spray tanned at noon so no sex today/tonight either (you can't get sweaty and the kind of sex that I want will definitely get sweaty).

For goddess sake (again)...so, I had to take care of it myself. Praise be the person that invented the vibrator. :)

Now, if that doesn't get your Friday started off right...nothing will.

4 comments:

Allan said...

Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... Almost done.... There it is...

Thank you,....

The Sports Mama said...

Sweetheart... I've been preaching the benefits of taking care of it myself for YEARS. Years.

And when I'm really irritated with him for not helping out? I just make sure its done while he's laying in bed next to me trying to ignore me.

And yes, I'm evil. But you knew that.

Anonymous said...

Well....an interesting introductory post for me to come in on...

Don't mind me.

Sorry, i should've knocked!

lol ;)

Shanna May said...

Ha, ha, ha, haaaaaaaaaa!! I love this! Too much fun. I'm listening to "Sex on Fire" by the Kings of Leon while I read this to boot! Bring on the self-love, baby! What a great way to start my Saturday.

Allan, you might be a bit on the creepy side. I can't decide.

Sports Mama, I think you are the bomb (and maybe just a little evil - but I like it!)...